Friday 3 January 2014

This blog is all about the fine art of board riding, whether that is surfing, skating or snowboarding, it will be here. I intend to put up some of the many photos that I have collected over the years to allow others to enjoy them as much as I do.  I will also include many of my own accounts, musings and stories that I hope you will also enjoy.

I am new to the world of blogging, in that while I have read them for years, this is the first time I am getting behind the wheel, as it were.

From the outset, please let me be clear by stating that I do not claim to be the owner of (m)any of the photographs, and I because I am not certain where many of them derived from I haven't been able to credit each of them. So if any of them happen to be yours, thank you very much for letting me borrow them and please do let me know if you would like me to credit you, I will of course take them down if you wish me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment